Our chiropractors treat patients of all ages, from infants to seniors.
What is Chiropractic?
Chiropractors are primary contact health care practitioners, who use hands-on, non-invasive and drug free form of manual therapy2.
Chiropractors assess, diagnose and treat disorders related to the spine, pelvis, nervous system, and joints of the extremities.
Benefits of Chiropractic Care
- Increase Range of Motion
- Increase Joint Mobility
- Increase Function
- Decrease Pain
Benefits of Rehabilitation/Active Care
- Increase Core Strength
- Increase Body Awareness
- Decrease Chances of Re-Injury
- Decrease Passive Care
Common Conditions Treated with Chiropractic Care
- Neck and Back Pain
- Shoulder, Elbow, Arm and Wrist Pain
- Hip, Knee, Ankle, Foot Pain
- Headaches (chronic and acute)
- Joint Pain (e.g. TMJ dysfunction, finger joint pain)
- Tendonitis (e.g. tennis/golfer’s elbow, runner’s knee)
- Neurological Conditions (e.g. Carpel Tunnel, Sciatica)
- Nerve Entrapments (e.g. Pinched Nerve)
- Pre and Post-Surgical Rehabilitation
(e.g. ACL surgery)
- Sports Injuries (e.g. Achilles Tendinopathy)
- Sprain and Strains (e.g. rolled ankle, pulled muscle)
- Muscle tension and Spasms
- Rib Pain
Chiropractic Care also treats Symptoms of:
- Arthritis (Osteoarthritis & Rheumatoid Arthritis)
- Disc Bulges and Disc Herniations
- Stroke (e.g. muscle strength and motion)
- Scoliosis (e.g. tight muscles on the side of the curve)
- Fractures (e.g. edema/swelling)
- Dislocations (e.g. improve and maintain function)
Techniques and Treatments offered by Chiropractors at Kleinburg Wellness
- Joint Mobilizations
- Soft Tissue Therapy
- Myofascial Release Therapy (MRT)
- Instrument Assisted Soft Tissue Mobilization (RockBlades™)
- Specific Exercise Program Prescriptions
- Trigger Point Therapy
- Athletic Taping
- Kinesiology Athletic Taping (RockTape™)
- Microcurrent Therapy
- Electrical Muscle Stimulation Therapy
- Electrical Stimulation Therapy
- Custom Orthotics including an assessment, Gait Analysis, foot strengthening exercises
What to Expect on your Initial Visit
Our chiropractors at Kleinburg Wellness are very knowledgeable and want to ensure that you are provided with a safe environment and effective treatment. Once you meet and greet the doctor, we will thoroughly examine your forms and a focused/directed history will take place followed by a physical exam including muscle and joint palpation, postural and orthopedic exams/testing. This will then determine how chiropractic treatment can best suit your needs.
Before treatment is given, a diagnosis and suggested treatment options will be explained thoroughly, and the patient will be given the opportunity to ask as many questions as necessary.
Please call to book an appointment, we would be pleased to accommodate you!
2chiropractic.on.ca, What is Chiropractic, 2016